Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Put blocker in my calendar for all proposed timeslots which I accept or prefer

When I receive a findtime message where I can accept, deny or prefer suggested slots for a call then it would be great if I could select a optional box where it says "block accepted slots in my calendar".
    By selecting this box the system would create a blocker in my calendar for all slots which I accept in this findtime.
    Currently I'm putting the blocker sin my calendar manually and with copy&paste.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Findtime for GCC customers

Please add Findtime for customer on GCC tenants

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make the voting/polling button easier to find

Many users that I send polls with this tool do not know what to do when they receive the message. Maybe make the space where it says "options" also say "vote here!" Also: Sometimes we get feedback from users that don't use Office 365 or Outlook that they are redirected to office.com and can not vote.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Vote Day/Time Tally

If you have a large number of participants on a poll, there's no way to see which day and time has the most votes for scheduling based on majority.

I'd like to propose adding a tally count of votes per day & time next to the Day, Month, Time section.

Also, it would be great to automatically schedule based on levels - 75% or Majority as a meeting setting default option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Leverage the Shorten Duration of meetings from Outlook

When scheduling a meeting with FindTime it should leverage the Outlook setting for "Shorten Duration for all events". Then when the meeting gets booked, it will use the shorter times as defined by the host. For example a 30 min meeting set to shorten with "starts late" would schedule a 25 minute meeting starting 5 minutes after the scheduled time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. it would be good to also allow to vote with: yes, if really needed

This option allows to give participants to say, I cannot, but if it really works for others, I am open to change another meeting

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Integrate FindTime in Teams

Integration of FindTime in Teams

508 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Vergaderingen plannen over verschillende organisaties (tennants) heen!

Wij werken met veel verschillende organisatie samen rondom standaarden en kennisontwikkeling. Overleg plannen buiten met partijen buiten de organisatie is altijd lastig. Findtime biedt hiervoor nog geen oplossing. Wenselijk is dat met FindTime ook in de agenda's van personeelsleden van met ons samenwerkende organisaties kan worden gekeken. Ik stel voor dat onder de vlag van Findtime een permissie structuur wordt gerealiseerd waarin organisaties of individuele personeelsleden van organisaties permissie kunnen geven aan een andere organisatie om hun agenda(s) te bekijken. Ik stel mij voor dat dat kan aan de hand van tenants en de combinatie van tenant en user (email-adres).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add overview of best options/date/times

If you have a poll with many persons it would be very handy to see which date/time got the most votes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Voting Link More Obvious

I've seen lots of people get confused about where they should click to vote. The FindTime logo stands out so most people click on that and then get confused.

My suggestion would be to add a button that says something like "Click Here to Vote" that is directly below the box of information and above the FindTime logo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need agenda in the final calendar invite

Add the text from the first FindTime meeting poll email to the calendar invite, when auto-scheduling. Having invitations sent without context and agenda is not good productivity. Alternatively provide an agenda input field in the schedule module that will be sent with the final invitation, or option for either or would of course be greatest.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve view of Meeting Polls

2-in-1 idea:

1. Please provide a way to freeze the top bar of a FindTime Poll (where the names are) - right now if I scroll down too far, I can't tell who responded (1st screenshot).

2. Please provide a way to set the view of a FindTime Poll online to be the same as the view in the notification (screenshot 2) which I much prefer, by the way.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UI suggestion — CTA button on email

The overall workflow UX of the plug-in is GREAT, but I repeatedly get feedback from folks that they "don't know where to click". The URL for the voting page is not super-obvious for folks who've never gotten this in their inbox before — and they're often confused by the location URL which has a much more dominant visual footprint in the UI component.

A suggested tweak is shown in the attached image. If the image isn't displaying for you, try this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ci2ahjugfuykjir/findtime.png?dl=0

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add automated "Reminder" for attendees who have not voted

Add automated "Reminder" for attendees who have not voted; example: If attendee 1, 2 and 3 voted and attendee 4 has not within 1 hour, send reminder. Options to send every 1/2 hour, hour, 4 hours.

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. delegates should be able to use findtime

A delegate should be able to use FindTime to create meetings for their boss.

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Attendee Groups / Private Attendee lists

I am a UX Designer that frequently does user testing and I would love to be able to schedule groups of people into time slots, but keep the other groups of attendees private. Group 1 cannot see group 2, 3, or 4, and so on.

E.g. I send an invitation to six different groups of users. Each of those groups have multiple people in them, and they can see the time slots they have said work/don't work.

When each group reaches a consensus, automatically schedule that group into a time slot and make that time slot unavailable to all other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. propose additional options in bulk

It would be great to be able to propose additional options in bulk. sometimes I need to add in 3 or 4 more options but each time I add another time, it sends a separate email to the attendees.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use FindTime as a static link so clients can book a meeting with me

I would like to be able to send a FindTime link to a client to say "book a meeting with me, here are my available time slots"

Similar to an interface like this one: https://drift.me/marcbruyere/meeting
    But integrated with outlook and that will auto-create a Teams meeting once participants have accepted.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Findtime usage multiple accounts

Make it possible to add multiple accounts in Findtime, some users have more than one calander / account and would like to combine them in Findtime.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1-on-1 meetings

Have the option of people choosing slots to have 1-on-1 meetings from a list of available slots. This would mean that each participant would be allowed to chose only a single option, and once chosen that option is gone.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base