Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. On behalf of

In our organization our assistants manage the executives calendars. How do you send the FindTime to the admin to select the available times on behalf of the participant?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix accessibility issues with meeting poll creation process

Fix the following accessibility issues with the FindTime poll creation process to be in conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG):

1. Need the ability to select a meeting time with keyboard only navigation and with a screen reader. There's no ability to select the time with with a keyboard at the moment - it relies on a mouse only. This currently prevents anyone with a physical or visual disability from using the poll creation process.

2. Several non-descriptive labels throughout the poll creation process. For example, all of the icons to the…
    11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need this to work across multiple calendars

No use to me. I have 9 different Outlook accounts and one Gmail, with calendars for different organizations; schools, businesses, personal. I have to crosscheck all of them. Need this app to be able to check all calendars I specify.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Downloadable Report

A downloadable report which would help us identify the chosen time slots by each user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. default duration 25min

It would be great to set the default duration to 25min. This would then be in compliance with this option in the Outlook Desktop client options.

I use that duration instead of 30min for all my meetings for a while now and participants love it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sender of FindTime request should be able to decide quorum

If I am a sender of a FindTime request, before I send the request, I should be allowed to decide what is the quorum. I don't know what is the minimum number of people who need to agree to a time slot for the automatic invite to be sent to all, at the moment. I need to know that and I need to be able to change that if I feel the need to do so.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delegate meeting invite to someone outside your organization

It would be helpful to be able to find a workable time within out organization and then be able to send that chosen time to someone outside our organization to schedule. We don't know their availability so we find out times that work for us internally and then have a partner schedule the actual invite. It would be helpful if we could enter an email address and then if that person scheduled a meeting from the matching email address at the same time with the same participants that the holds would be cleared from the calendar and the chosen time…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. remove times that have passed

As options pass, remove them from the findtime voting poll.

ie
    Day 1, 1p
    Day 2, 2p
    Day 3, 3p

As Day 1, 2pm occurs, and poll is still open, Day 1 option should be revoked.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Only have 1 dashboard for FindTime (vs the old and new dashboard)

There's 2 different dashboards for FindTime. Why?
    * old - findtime.microsoft.com/UserDashboard
    * new - outlook.office.com/findtime/dashboard

possibly just redirect to the new one (and allow going back to old, since all new things don't show up on the old dashboard...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notifications of additional meeting times

When adding additional meeting time options, an email goes out for each time that is added. For example, if I add 5 additional options, 5 emails go out to the entire team. This is awful. I would like the option to decide if I want the current behavior or if I can send a single consolidated or multiple notification for new meeting time options when I decide.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Closing polls

I would like the option to close a poll without notifying the attendees. I am not using FindTime to schedule my meetings, I am using it to find the best time and then am scheduling the meeting myself. For this reason, the meetings voting options still appear open and holds on my calendar do not go away. I could cancel the poll, but I do not want any conflicting messages sent to my attendees.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Autoschedule with 3rd party meeting providers

Really like what you have setup so far, but it would be really useful to be able to autoschedule an online meeting with Findtime and add my zoom details to the meeting. I'm sure there are use cases for other online providers as well... webex, goto meeting etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Attendees - "Select your name to continue" is not obvious enough: Improve UI

When an attendee visits the link provided in the email invite, they land on the "attendee selection page" where they have to select their name to continue. Somehow this page is not explaining to the visitor what they need to do next.

We've been using FindTime for about 2 years now, but recently multiple invitees haved reached back to ask about what they should be doing on that page. I guess, they're not noticing the "Please select your name to continue".
    Looking now at the page myself, instinctively, it appears that if I click on an attendee email address, my…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create automatic email reminders for upcoming meetings scheduled with FindTime

Outlook allows you to create multiple reminders for a meeting (one in-app reminder and multiple email reminders with custom messages). One can select the date and time when reminders go out (before a meeting). Bookings (another Microsoft 365 app) does that too. Would be great if FindTime could populate a meeting scheduled from a poll with reminders, perhaps - for example - according to preferences set by the user in "Settings" or perhaps meeting by meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create automatic email reminders for upcoming meetings scheduled with FindTime

Outlook allows you to create multiple reminders for a meeting (one in-app reminder and multiple email reminders with custom messages). One can select the date and time when reminders go out (before a meeting). Bookings (another Microsoft 365 app) does that too. Would be great if FindTime could populate a meeting scheduled from a poll with reminders, perhaps - for example - according to preferences set by the user in "Settings" or perhaps meeting by meeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Navigate & bypass calendar blocks

It would be great if FindTime could analyze calendars for existing meetings with zero invitees (i.e. productivity time blocks) and consider them as potential available meet times as long at they are not tagged "out of office." I am an executive assistant and my organization blocks time on their calendars as buffers between meetings. Sometimes those blocks are tentative, sometimes busy. But all calendar blocks lack other invitees, so there is hopefully a way to cut through the scheduling barriers if the software AI can learn to look for such things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It’s off putting and one more annoying step to have to click through to the meeting times. Could you populate the poll into the email itself

When receiving a poll, much better UX if the email box has the poll in the email instead of having to click through.

And/OR create a fast tracked one on one meeting scheduler that simply schedules the meeting with one click Time choice from respondent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Majority consensus

There should be an option that allows to only need the majority of the attendings consensus. Sometimes, the meeting is to big and it makes it impossible for people to reach consensus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook integration

This works great, but it would work better if you had tighter integration with Outlook so that Scheduling meetings that are voted on opens up a new meeting within Outlook that can be edited. Right now, it just opens ion the portal and makes it more difficult to add a signature, etc. Also, sending the FindTime invite creates a new email first when one has already been created. It’s annoying and counterproductive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add option for attendees to NOT suggest new times

When creating a meeting poll, I'd like an option to not allow attendees to suggest new times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base