Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. When replying to a request to select an option, two different people said, "I don't see my name anywhere." Please add person's name so it sa

When replying to a request, two different people said to me, "I don't see my name anywhere. I see everyone else's name, but not mine." People want to see their own name on the page.

I suggest adding the name of the person responding so that it says something like, "SUSAN, vote on your preferred times"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add FindTime Meeting Poll button in Calendar

I was about to create a regular meeting in the Outlook Calendar desktop client but realized I wanted the participants to vote on multiple meeting times so looked for the Meeting Poll button which is not there. It's in the toolbar in Inbox and if I start creating a meeting but I'd expect it to be there by default in the calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Thomas – You can do “new meeting” and you should see it again in the tool bar. Add-ins for outlook do not currently have a command button in the toolbar in meeting. We will take a look once it is supported. Thanks!

3. Allow ability to make meeting a Skype for Business meeting

Is there a way to add the Skype for Business settings/link to the meeting?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Outlook Template Fonts

Small but annoying. Can the app generated text be inserted using the outlook template font? This even affects the ability to add quick notes/text above the new message. I can change the font back but again, it's annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Meetings longer than half an hour

It's not super clear how to make a meeting longer than half an hour or where to put a location if it's not an online meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MlKarger scheduling wundiw

need to schedule meetings early and late - remember power breakfast and business dinner? There seem to be limitations due to normal work hrs (which won't fit anymore when traveling through time zones)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Im realizing it defaults to 30 minute meeting

I'd like to be able to edit the length of time of the meeting people are voting for. (realized it defaulted to 30 minute duration, but I can't go back and extend the time)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. editing the location when fixing the right date

when I send the fixed Date, I want to change the location / or fix the location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. would be great if it would tentatively hold polled slots in your calendar like invite app does then delete them once confirmation has occure

would be great if it would tentatively hold polled slots in your calendar like the invite app does then delete them once confirmation has occurred. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the ability to store our own conference phone number as a default and use it when scheduling our meetings.

70% of our meetings are done via our conference bridge. Each of our team has their own conference phone number. Being able to use that phone number as the default for meetings would speed the process of scheduling meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After voting, let the organizer choose which time slot will be planned on his behalf

When all votes are gathered I want to decide which time slot will fit the best. I don't want the app to schedule automatically on my behalf. An email notification was telling me all votes where gathered and within a minute a meeting was automatically scheduled. Even when there are multiple options after voting the app decides to pick the first one. As an organizer I want to choose before the meeting is automatically scheduled on my behalf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove mailing list

The only reason stopping me from recommending FindTime is the fact that it sends spam which needs to be unusbscribed from. Please make this an opt-in option at the time of signup, instead of having to unsubscribe afterwards!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. change format of outgoing email

In the email that goes to recipients, the schedule of the selected times seems to scroll off the screen and makes it difficult to see the "select times" button. Moving that button to the top of the proposed times, or maybe on the top and bottom.

Also make it more apparent that the times are the URLs for voting or maybe make the calendar graphic a url also.

Thank you! Love this tool and have been using it almost everyday.

Dan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Finding status of snapmeet invite is unclear

It is not terribly easy to remember to go back to the Snapmeet email for me to be able to see the status of who has responded etc. Perhaps I am not using it correctly but would be great if I could have updates periodically if invitees haven't responded in a certain amount of time and perhaps even send a reminder to the attendee after a time to let them know that a meeting invite is waiting and they haven't responded yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks. We have shipped a new dashboard yesterday. You can go to findtime.microsoft.com and log in to access it. This should show you all your invites and their status.

17. block time for options

Block the time in my calender for options I have proposed.

Add a meeting to the organizers calendar for the times he proposed (otherwise I could propose the same time for multiple meetings by accident).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Erica Klein responded

Hi Bram,

This feature currently exists in SnapMeet as a setting! On the last page of the plugin, before you click “Create,” you can edit settings for your invite by clicking the link labeled “click to change” underneath the “Location” text field. You should then see a checkbox for “Hold suggestions as tentative on calendar.” This will do what you’ve mentioned here.

Thanks!
    Erica

18. Clickable Suggestion date sends me to my calendar

Let me click on the suggested dates.
    This would take me directly to my calendar, where I can see the suggested entries next to my other entries.
    So I can verify that I'm not on the road after a customer meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Erica Klein responded

Hi Wolfgang,

This feature currently exists in SnapMeet! For each suggestion tile, you can click on “view availability” and it will expand to show you the suggestion on your calendar. Let me know if this is not quite what you envisioned.

Thanks,
    Erica

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base