Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Possibility to add an agenda before sending the poll

Not sure if this feature has just evaded me, but I would like the possibility of creating an agenda in advance, that will be added to the winning meeting that is created upon conclusion of voting.
    At the moment I have to go into the booked meeting when it has been created, and add the agenda.

Yes, I could add the agenda in the email that is sent out, but it would be nice to not have to create it in two places.
    A possibility for voters to see the agenda for the meeting they are choosing times for would…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the time zone problem!

you have GOT to fix the time zone problem, or at LEAST let me send an auto message to tell people to check their time zone when scheduling!

I moved to this Add-In becuase it seems more efficient than Doodle Poll, but now I am wondering!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow poll sender to vote on behalf of invitee

If I send a meeting poll out and then someone lets me know of their availability separately, I would like to update my poll with their availability.
    For example, someone told me that they couldn't open the poll and see the time options for some reason, so they asked me for the times by email. I sent them, and they responded by email. There is no way for me to record their availability in the poll for them. Doodle allows this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Engineers for Deployment of Cisco Routers & Switches

Engineers for Deployment of Cisco Routers & Switches

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Count of RSVPs per kind of RSVP in dashboard

The dashboard currently does not provide a number of RSVP (accepted, declined, tentative) just the symbols with the names.
    It would be helpful to be able to see in an additional coloum how many invitees answered yes, no , tenative.
    As specially with a bigger group of people eg 20 where there is no consens, it would be helpful to easily see which date has the highest number of accepted (mandatory and (button to include optional participants aswell) .
    The persons names may not be so critical or could be checked in a toggle/dtail view after knowing which appointment time…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. remove times that have passed

As options pass, remove them from the findtime voting poll.

ie
    Day 1, 1p
    Day 2, 2p
    Day 3, 3p

As Day 1, 2pm occurs, and poll is still open, Day 1 option should be revoked.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Notifications of additional meeting times

When adding additional meeting time options, an email goes out for each time that is added. For example, if I add 5 additional options, 5 emails go out to the entire team. This is awful. I would like the option to decide if I want the current behavior or if I can send a single consolidated or multiple notification for new meeting time options when I decide.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Looks like phishing.

My email recipient may be reluctant to click the link that brings them to the polling. My team is well trained to not click suspicious links. The graphics make this look like a phishing email. Not sure how to clean that up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Auto sign-in users when deploying via office 365 admin portal

Right now, users have to manually sign in. This makes it cumbersome. Ideally, Deplyong the app as not optional, should allow für SSO when using FindTime from both Outlook and the Outlook Webclient and Teams which are already signed into Office 365.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Send updated FindTime with new times

After sending out a poll for a meeting with external participants (ie can't check their availability), it happens that none of the proposed time slots work. Then as an Organizer, I propose new slots but participants get notified for each of the new time slots I add, spamming completely their inbox. It would be beneficial to be able to update the poll, delete/add/modify times before sending only one email notifying the new times available asking to vote again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Majority consensus

There should be an option that allows to only need the majority of the attendings consensus. Sometimes, the meeting is to big and it makes it impossible for people to reach consensus.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. make the voting button more obvious

the current voting button seems to be missed by a lot of invitees especially if they are not used to findtime. can it be made more obvious that they need to press on that button to submit their votes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Downloadable Report

A downloadable report which would help us identify the chosen time slots by each user.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create Meeting from Portal

I would like to be able to create FindTime meetings from the FindTime portal. This would allow me to create and manage all meetings from a single management page.

Creating in my outlook client / web client is clunky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sender of FindTime request should be able to decide quorum

If I am a sender of a FindTime request, before I send the request, I should be allowed to decide what is the quorum. I don't know what is the minimum number of people who need to agree to a time slot for the automatic invite to be sent to all, at the moment. I need to know that and I need to be able to change that if I feel the need to do so.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Next free slot where everybody can participate

What i am looking for is a tool where i can set the participant, the duration and the earliest/latest time in the day.
    Means i invite John, Frank and Theresa for a meeting that needs 90 Minutes. It should not start before 9 AM and should not exceed 5 PM.
    The tools then shows the next 3 slots and i can propose them to the invited people. Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create the Poll in FindTime only after the email is sent

I've seen Findtime create multiple polls in the portal when there has only been one poll sent out to customers. Now I can't figure out which one to delete. Why doesn't the poll get created only after the email is sent?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create automatic email reminders for upcoming meetings scheduled with FindTime

Outlook allows you to create multiple reminders for a meeting (one in-app reminder and multiple email reminders with custom messages). One can select the date and time when reminders go out (before a meeting). Bookings (another Microsoft 365 app) does that too. Would be great if FindTime could populate a meeting scheduled from a poll with reminders, perhaps - for example - according to preferences set by the user in "Settings" or perhaps meeting by meeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. post available time slots based on an outlook calendar available slots

Using an outlook calendar, post available time slots to participant(s) to select a slot that is available for a meeting. Similar to how you can select an available time slot for a doctors appt online. Ultimately, you would want to be able to sync multiple calendars to show the combined available time slots. There are other tools (Calendly and Doodle) that do this today,.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FindTime onboarding needs to be streamlined

My organization is new to FindTime, and we are finding it difficult to on-board users. Here is a list of issues we have found:

1. We have SSO enabled on our corporate Windows 10 devices. That means that when a user goes to Office.com in a web browser, the user doesn't have to login because the user is automatically logged in. However, FindTime doesn't honor SSO for some reason. For proof: go to findtime.microsoft.com and click the "Install for free" button. Even on devices with SSO enabled, it wants the user to login using their Office 365/Azure AD credentials. But if…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base