Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After voting, let the organizer choose which time slot will be planned on his behalf

When all votes are gathered I want to decide which time slot will fit the best. I don't want the app to schedule automatically on my behalf. An email notification was telling me all votes where gathered and within a minute a meeting was automatically scheduled. Even when there are multiple options after voting the app decides to pick the first one. As an organizer I want to choose before the meeting is automatically scheduled on my behalf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove mailing list

The only reason stopping me from recommending FindTime is the fact that it sends spam which needs to be unusbscribed from. Please make this an opt-in option at the time of signup, instead of having to unsubscribe afterwards!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow me to edit optional or required resources from the dashboard.

Allow me to edit optional or required resources from the dashboard.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow me to edit the participant name.

First of all, great product/service !!!

Allow me to edit the participant name.
    e.g. My customers First Name is shown in the poll. In Germany it's not very respectful to call your by his first name.
    Would be great to have an option to change this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto-schedule the meeting once everyone votes - to soonest.

Auto-schedule the meeting once everyone votes - to soonest.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Kevin Stratvert responded

Thanks for the suggestion Rob! We currently support this functionality.

Once you select your attendees and propose some times, on the location selection/confirmation screen, you can change modify advanced settings. One of the settings is “auto-schedule on unanimous vote”.

With this setting enabled, once all required attendees vote on a time, FindTime sends out an invite for the most preferred time and the soonest time. We leave this on by default, so you shouldn’t have to change anything to take advantage of it.

We’re currently working to refresh our designs and we will make this stand out more.

Thanks!

7. Only Standard BUsiness Days Selectable in Outlook Plug-In

Although the OOB should use Mon-Fri as the days to select meeting times, we need to be able to expand that to Sat and Sun selections.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make sure the submit button is always visible on the page without scrolling

When a meeting has many attendees the "Submit" button sometimes gets pushed off screen, this leads to attendees thinking they have submitted their votes simply by ticking the suggestion boxes ("out of sight, out of mind).

Either move the submit button to the left side of the webpage to make it visible at first page load, or make sure it is always visible under the attendee that is voting, or remove the need for a "submit" altogether.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this feedback. We have shipped a new voting page layout yesterday and it should make the voting experience much better. Please give it a try. I am sure you will love the new experience.

9. change format of outgoing email

In the email that goes to recipients, the schedule of the selected times seems to scroll off the screen and makes it difficult to see the "select times" button. Moving that button to the top of the proposed times, or maybe on the top and bottom.

Also make it more apparent that the times are the URLs for voting or maybe make the calendar graphic a url also.

Thank you! Love this tool and have been using it almost everyday.

Dan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have way to see full list attendees with free, tenative and busy status for proposed times

When my email to line [ / required ] and cc line [ / optional ] attendees list is greater than 2-3 i found that i wanted to hover over free, tentative and busy status entries for each proposed time and get the full list of users each applies to vs the truncated list shown in the UI.

Instead when i hover over i get a "# person is free/tentative/busy" which is kind of pointless since you are already showing me that number inside the free/tentative/busy circle.

I suggest flighting a UI experiment where hovering over each of these pops…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We shipped a new UI that allows you to click on an icon on each suggestion to get a list of free/busy for all attendees… I really like it. Hope you will love it too. Happy Meetings!

11. UI is difficult to understand

Got feedback from one user that the UI isn't intuitive. It is harder than it should be to figure out what action they should take. I agree, that I also found that I had to work at understanding what the UI was enabling me to do, and what the prime action was I should be taking on a given page. Like the app - keep on working on it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks you so much for bringing this up. After moons of talking to our users and going through many iterations, the new UI is here. We are hearing great things about it. Hope you would love it too.

12. Finding status of snapmeet invite is unclear

It is not terribly easy to remember to go back to the Snapmeet email for me to be able to see the status of who has responded etc. Perhaps I am not using it correctly but would be great if I could have updates periodically if invitees haven't responded in a certain amount of time and perhaps even send a reminder to the attendee after a time to let them know that a meeting invite is waiting and they haven't responded yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks. We have shipped a new dashboard yesterday. You can go to findtime.microsoft.com and log in to access it. This should show you all your invites and their status.

13. stick voting UI cc line [ / optional ] attendees in area below to line [ / required ] attendees

i found the voting page to be way to busy when it merges all the votes from email to line [ / required ] attendees with email cc line [ / optional ] attendees.

I'd suggest experimenting with listing vote status of to line [ / required ] attendees at top of UI and separate block below listing vote status of cc line [ / optional ] attendees.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. block time for options

Block the time in my calender for options I have proposed.

Add a meeting to the organizers calendar for the times he proposed (otherwise I could propose the same time for multiple meetings by accident).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Erica Klein responded

Hi Bram,

This feature currently exists in SnapMeet as a setting! On the last page of the plugin, before you click “Create,” you can edit settings for your invite by clicking the link labeled “click to change” underneath the “Location” text field. You should then see a checkbox for “Hold suggestions as tentative on calendar.” This will do what you’ve mentioned here.

Thanks!
    Erica

15. First suggestion should be the first available time to meet, not necessarily tomorrow

First entry should always be the earliest everyone can meet without a conflict. It may be days out, but that's ok.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Outlook Template Fonts

Small but annoying. Can the app generated text be inserted using the outlook template font? This even affects the ability to add quick notes/text above the new message. I can change the font back but again, it's annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for external participants

The problem I have is arranging meetings with people outside the organisation where I can't see their calendar. Being able to suggest some times based on my calendar (and possibly others I can see) and include them in any invite.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

SnapMeet allows you to include external participants on your invite, and it will give you suggestions based on your calendar and colleagues’ calendars. After you email the invite to your participants, all participants (external and internal) can go to the SnapMeet voting site to vote on your suggestions based on their own calendars. Once consensus on a time is reached, the invite is sent out automatically (or you can send it manually). For more information, take a look at the intro video on our homepage, http://snapmeet.microsoft.com.

Thanks!
    Erica

18. Clickable Suggestion date sends me to my calendar

Let me click on the suggested dates.
    This would take me directly to my calendar, where I can see the suggested entries next to my other entries.
    So I can verify that I'm not on the road after a customer meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wolfgang,

This feature currently exists in SnapMeet! For each suggestion tile, you can click on “view availability” and it will expand to show you the suggestion on your calendar. Let me know if this is not quite what you envisioned.

Thanks,
    Erica

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base