Feedback by UserVoice

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. It’s off putting and one more annoying step to have to click through to the meeting times. Could you populate the poll into the email itself

When receiving a poll, much better UX if the email box has the poll in the email instead of having to click through.

And/OR create a fast tracked one on one meeting scheduler that simply schedules the meeting with one click Time choice from respondent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook integration

This works great, but it would work better if you had tighter integration with Outlook so that Scheduling meetings that are voted on opens up a new meeting within Outlook that can be edited. Right now, it just opens ion the portal and makes it more difficult to add a signature, etc. Also, sending the FindTime invite creates a new email first when one has already been created. It’s annoying and counterproductive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add option for attendees to NOT suggest new times

When creating a meeting poll, I'd like an option to not allow attendees to suggest new times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FindTime should be able to generate automated Microsoft Teams Meeting Requests (when the voters have voted) that include the phone number.

As of now, when all the voters have voted, FindTime automatically generates a Meeting Request. It would be nice that this Meeting Request automatically includes Microsoft Teams and Teams phone number for those attending through calls. Today Teams is not an option when configuring the meeting before the poll is created. I therefore need to modify the Meeting Request once it has been generated automatically by FindTime. Thus requesting attendees to accept 2 meeting requests in a row which is not user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make FindTime accessible to screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA

As it stands now, the app is only partially readable and keyboard-accessible, so it is impossible to create and send polls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PDF of Meeting Poll - one button create

Need a quick way to create a PDF of the Meeting Poll dates / times. Too many people have security settings that prevent them from reaching the Meeting Poll site / survey. The only way to reach them is with a pDF and then let the polling party enter the data manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop additional times being added

An option to stop other participants from proposing additional times as this can lead to an unending set of additional options if it's a meeting with a large number of participants.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. more time choices! Need, at least, 80 options per week for a :30min meeting

Need more than 20 meeting / option slots!!! When you cannot see the calendar of a remote party, you don't know what times are open or not.
    Therefor, you need, at least, (16X5=) 80 options per week for a :30min meeting to find an open time. On the plus size, the "reminder to vote" message is a fantastic idea.....

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it possible to start a Findtime poll direct from Findtime website

Make it possible to start a Findtime poll direct from Findtime website (a bit like doodle), rather than outlook.

Log in first using Microsoft identity (personal/corporate), allow Findtime to access Outlook/Exchange address/contact books and also calendar
    Select attendees and possible times based on calendar visibility. Ability to describe the meeting, location, select for online attendance. Ability to "cc" the meeting to others for information (with ability for the "for info" people to opt in to vote for time and be added to the invite)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Hard" or "Flexible" Meeting Property in Outlook

I regularly block out big chunks of time on my calendar to work on certain projects. But it's not inviolable time. How can others know if an event on my calendar is a "hard" meeting or a "flexible" block that can be scheduled over?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Send invite to others to book time on your schedule at their choice

Basically, it would work like other scheduling apps work where you can provide a link to others (maybe you could even put it in your email signature) to allow them to book time with you within time frames that you can set. So instead of having to set each meeting individually, I could send an invite to 5 users at once and ask them to book a time that I have available.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. findtime sounds like finetime

Clever name, I get it... but NO ONE takes the time to annunciate find and time so findtime ends up sounding like finetime.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deselect Organizer as a Required Attendee

I organize meetings for an Attorney and because I am the "Organizer" I am defaulted as a "Required Attendee" and I am not able to Deselect the option. I would like to be able to deselect the option so that my calendar is not considered.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to submit Findtime responses in Outlook

Ability to modify all FindTime responses within Outlook. Ex. in screenshot.
    It would be great if recipients (with plug in already installed) could respond to a FindTime poll within Outlook - avoiding the FindTime web version.
    Can the dashboard be integrated into Outlook so users can easily track existing polls from within Outlook?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make new dashboard default

Please allow me to default to the new dashboard everytime I log in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. need MS-Teams integration

MS Teams (not skype) skype is dead

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Room/Resource booking trough FindTime

Allow Room/Resource booking trough FindTime. It would be great to be able to look for a room where meeting should take place at the same time as attendee availability.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dont allow name change

Users should not be allowed to change their name within FindTime. It should be populated with names out of Office365 profiles. This makes sure that people do not violate existing policies on profile changes.

Now it feels like FindTime is not a part of Office365 but just a third party app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't allow name change

As a part of Office365, people should not be able to change their name.
    Information such as names should be filled through Office profiles, making sure that all policies regarding changing your profile are not violated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. user logged in

When I open the panel I cannot see with which account I'm logged in. Single Sign on occurs but not sure with which account, that's why I would like to know the current user logged in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas - tell us your great ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base