Feedback by UserVoice

Bugs - let's squash them!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Getting this error: "Sorry we are having trouble finding time"

I installed the addin yesterday. Getting the same error both on Outlook web and on desktop.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FindTime Add-in will not work in Office 365 Outlook Desktop Client

Installing the Add-in from findtime.microsoft does not work. Upon restarting the client and starting the new e-mail the add-in won't load.

It was working before until the new updated version of Outlook (with the new larger fluent design icons just a few days ago.) The web version works, but I rarely use my email using the web client.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why doesn't Teams work for online meetings in FindTime?

I found a bug in FindTime. I can't make it through Teams at an online meeting. The default and only option is Skype for Business. In FindTime UserDashboard settings there is no choice between SfB and Teams. My company only uses Teams. Please, fix it.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to schedule the suggested meeting Error something broke

After receiving an email notification "FindTime can't auto-schedule your meeting" and Signing In to schedule the error we encounter is something broke.

We tried all other browser and same error occured.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Finding Time just spins

We installed FindTime on a user's workstation and it shows up just fine. When clicking on the add-in, it will just sit and spin on the "Finding Time..." page and will not actually load times. This is not an issue for other users. We have tried removing/re-adding FindTime, disabling other add-ins, clearing cookies/cache and the good old reboot. Nothing has worked.

Anybody else come acrss this?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. meeting invite link "select options" doesnt work - the page never stops loading.

meeting invite link "select options" doesnt work - the page never stops loading.

I am expiriencing an issue with sent out Meeting Pollls. Once the email got out and a recipient try's to click the link for voting, it ends up in an endless loading with a spinning donut.

No one from the recipients list can vote their desired meeting times and hence you cant finalize the scheduling.

Since using findtime is likely critical to mange meetings with plenty stakeholders in as short time, this issue is actually heavy blocking me from work and invitees are also kind of angry…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FindTime migration to outlook.com is causing some serious errors.

Last week, FindTime wasn't placing blockers in my calendar, which has now been fixed. Now receivers of my find time vote but their vote isn't recorded. Today receivers of my FindTime only get a spinning wheel and then error.

I understand the migration to consolidate the feature set but could this not have been done in a targeted ring first?

The people that Im sending find time to are leadership team assistants and this just really looks bad with the biggest gate keepers. They say just use a Doodle...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Alternate Login Credentials for Linking Account

My email domain does not match my UPN domain. FindTime wants to link based on email, but SSO is based on my UPN, so the link fails. I want FindTime to offer a prompt for creedentials when linking accounts so I can provide my UPN instead of blindly using my email address.

BTW, linking worked fine when my email domain and UPN domain matched a few weeks ago. Changing my email domain (corporate initiative) broke this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sticks on the Time is of the essence screen

I can log into my dashboard but the meetings never get past the Time is of the essence! loading screen. Can you suggest some way to fix.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Meeting invites appear at the bottom of the message chain

when creating a FindTime meeting, the message invite with the bridge information appears at the very bottom of the message chain, this can cause a lot of confusion if the FindTime was sent as a reply to a thread, and even more confusing if FindTime is used multiple times within a thread.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. adding user later (after sending the invitation) will not work, if the mail address ends with .hamburg

then I will get an error message email address not valid. (see attached file)
    If I change the email address with .de or .com, it will work.
    I think, the validation should be expanded, so that ".Hamburg" belongs to the valid extension.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Voting is not possible

After sending an invitation, the participant can not vote for himself, he only can vote for the organizer and also change/cancel the meeting

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All your attendees reached a consensus for your invite 'test meeting', but we are having trouble auto-scheduling it for you. Please sign int

All your attendees reached a consensus for your invite 'test meeting', but we are having trouble auto-scheduling it for you. Please sign into your dashboard below and try manually scheduling it.

Meeting sent out fine, and parties chose options, but couldn't finalise the scheduling... gutted!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to create meeting poll

When trying to insert a New Meeting Poll using the Outlook plugin on a new email message Findtime spins for a while and eventually says "Sorry we are having trouble finding time. Try Again."

This is happening to other users in my organization.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Since today both outlook desktop and OWA say that they are not able to find any available meetings.

Findtime add in is not working any more, neither in Outlook, nor in OWA. It simply says, could not find available meetings, try again later!

Regards
    Günter

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FindTime never works says Add-in Error. This is while running flighted OS builds and flighted Outlook builds

Running on new OS and new version of Outlook in flighting, and get Add-In Error. This add-in could not be started. Close this dialog to ignore the problem or click "Restart" to try again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Login as . . . .

When somebody recieves the FindTime Meeting invatation and clicks on the "Select options" they see all invitees.
    If they aren't a O365 user, they then can select any invitee they want and select a time in there place.
    There's no actual check if the invitee is actually the invitee.

Although I'm not the organizer I can add required and optional invitees.
    This makes no sence, this should only be possible for the organizer.
    It would be more logic if they can suggest and invitee and the organizer would approve it.

This way the application isn't safe to use (User privacy…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. premature finalization of a meeting date

When I circulate a FT invite with several dates to several persons, it seems that the FT system determines a final date/time before all persons have responded. This is problematic.

Is it a setting for me to change?

Thank you and I like the overall plug-in and use it often.

Wally Marks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Bugs - let's squash them!

Categories