Feedback by UserVoice

Bugs - let's squash them!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Can't change the custom time

We can't change the the hours and minutes value when using the custom time option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Strange error on professional account : FindTime is currently only available for work or school accounts

Hello
    I am using a professional account and having this error message,
    can you help me ?
    Thank you

Pierre-Olivier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Does not install the Add-On from the store.

Trying to install the add-on for the following url: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa104379803?tab=overview and it doesn't work; maybe you could share the URL for the manifest file so I could directly import it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find time is broken!

When I send out a poll it is not integrating the subject and just says an invitation to meet and when the invitees receive the poll their names are not included and then can not add their name so they can not vote. It is broken. Using with Outlook 16.44 for Mac

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. no schedule button in FindTime

Where did the Schedule button go? There doesn't seem to be a way to schedule a meeting after everyone votes?! I used to see it. Does everyone have to vote before you can schedule?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AddIn installation via Exchange

I'm having problems distributing the AddIn via Exchange. When I try to add it via store I get an error:
    Error: the app can’t be downloaded
    Could I get a manifest URL?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Find Time sent out invite from a different person that the organizer

The email when the poll was sent had a different organizer that the meeting that was scheduled and the person who sent the poll is not on the invite and the person who is shown as the organizer of the meeting was not on the poll

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Install FindTime for everyone in my organization NOT WORKING!

Hello Everyone,

As the title suggest. It is not possible to install FindTIme to everyone in my organization.

SCREENSHOT Attached!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Organizer unable to Vote on Additional time choices proposed

There seems to be a problem with FindTime and MS Edge browser; Meeting attendees have proposed and voted on new dates, but when I access via Edge I as the organizer can't see any way to vote on / accept the new date & time choices proposed. There doesn't seem to be any way for me to display the matrix of choices as the organizer and vote. From the FindTime Dashboard screen, the "Edit" button only lets you change the meeting title, location and duration, it doesn't give you the ability to add attendees or add additional date / time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. not every user can enable / use "Require attendees to verify their identity"

i have enabled this and pushed to all user, however, many of them can't see the option "Require attendees to verify their identity" when they are creating the poll, some of them already try to turn on default setting of this to "on" but when they send out invitation, the recipients no need to verify their identity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When adding or updating attendees, if "LastName, FirstName" format is followed, a "Please enter valid name" error appears

It seems that the web interface for FindTime does not support "LastName, FirstName" format when adding/updating attendees. This seems surprising since the meeting survey, when created in Outlook, sets the name as it appears in Outlook, which is "LastName, FirstName". I have to edit the name any time a change is made to remove the comma and change it to "FirstName LastName" just to have it make sense. This seems odd to me.

And when further tested, any special character like commas or periods (i.e LastName, FirstName, MI.) will trigger the same error. All punctuation needs to be removed before…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GDPR - attendee disclosure without consent

When creating a meeting in outlook by default it uses To and CC which would disclose attendee emails to each other without their consent. Outlook provides the option to 'Hide Attendee List' to avoid this.

With FindTime when creating the meeting poll it default to To and CC but has the BCC field available, if you move attendees emails to BCC the email goes out and hides the attendees from each other but when they click the select options button the Voting page discloses the attendees to each other no matter which method To,CC or BCC is used for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delay sending "Additional time choices proposed" email

When I add new time choices to an existing poll, FindTime generates an email for each new choice. This means if I add 4 new options, recipients get 4 separate emails. It would be less confusing & noisy to attendees if they only got a single email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Host calendar showing "busy"

When I create a poll, FindTime shows my calendar is "busy" for all options, but that isn't the case. What is causing this issue and how can it be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. External participant can't access the poll

Fundamentally, I use FindTime (for the first time) to schedule a call with an external partner. The whole purpose of using it, is because I have no visibility of their calendar, if it was only for internal participants, I would not use it because I can see the available slots inside my organization when I create an outlook invite.

However the external partner does not manage to access the FindTime link. I know that they are a Mac company (so most likely not using outlook), however this should not matter, right?

Attached the screenshot of what they are seeing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the time zones

Please stop making the recipient choose their time zone. It is too hard to explain to executives or physicians that they need to choose their time zone from the drop down. Send the options as selected and just include a large note at the top saying these times were sent from "X" time zone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Error in Outlook

I keep getting an error while opening Findtime in Outlook. This has happened over multiple devices with the same O365 account. I'm running Outlook version 2002.

The strange thing is that Findtime is working perfectly in Outlook online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FindTime is not Enterprise ready

In the meantime FindTime is not usable. Clicking on the link I get alway the message "Your vote cannot be displayed at the moment. Close this page and click again on the original link." in the Edge Browser window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Bugs - let's squash them!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base