Feedback by UserVoice

Bugs - let's squash them!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Not showing up on desktop

Just installed the plugin but it's not showing on desktop outlook 2013.

It does show on web.

What should I do?

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. System allows you to select who you are when looking at meeting invite

When I send invites to certain user they get an invite with a link <Select Times to Meet>. If they click the link then they get a question:

"Who are you?" with a list of attendees.

They can then select anyone in the list, impersonate them and vote as them or even worse, impersonate the organizer and cancel the meeting on behalf of the organizer.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Daniel – This is by design in our current solution.

We have several improvements coming which will make it harder to impersonate as others. for e.g Organizers view will require sign sign on.

Finally- the reason we need that landing page today to choose your identity, is because the email goes to multiple attendees from the organizer and they all get the same link. All subsequent reminders and voting emails we send them have personalized links.

3. 2 Invite Dialoge screens come up, and then 2 invites are sent

When I go to create a new meeting, that is when the add in is available. That is fine, I click on it and up comes the addin window. I go through selecting the times and options and click Next. So it then creates a new Meeting request invite with the FindTime options. It looks good, I add any comments and click send. But when that is sent, the original New Meeting Request is still there. I either have to go cancel it or send it (which doesn't make sense). So what should happen is when I select the times…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apostrophes in the original meeting invite aren't displayed correctly

I sent an invitation based on an existing invite that I needed to move. The body of the original invite had apostrophes in it. Example: "Let me know if this won't work". The apostrophes didn't display correctly when FindTime imported the content into the voting invite.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bugs - let's squash them!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base