Find Time does not handle when I'm switching an email from reading pane response mode to pop out mode
Find Time does not handle when I'm switching an email from reading pane response mode to pop out mode. The FindTime poll add-in hides, and it doesn't remember the meeting options I already selected.
1. Turn on the reading pane in the Inbox. Set it to the right side.
2. Respond to an email in the reading pane.
3. Invoke the FindTime add-in.
4. Choose some options.
5. FindTime adds the options to my mail message.
7. In the FindTime add-in, click the Edit Options (I need to modify.)
6. Now pop out the message into its own window. >>> See below for details on why I do this.
Actual outcome: FindTime add-in closes. In the new window, it doesn't remember that I was in the midst of editing the options.
Expected outcome: FindTime should give me a way to continue editing the options that have already been embedded into the mail message when I switch from inline reading pane response to pop out.
Why I move from reading pane response to full window message:
I do this because I am proposing a time slot that is already blocked on my calendar. I'm pretty sure I am optional in that meeting, but I want to switch to my calendar to confirm. I want to have the email and my calendar on 2 separate monitors side by side so that I can compare my calendar to the slots I proposed. I do this because FindTime does not have a way of showing me meetings that I have marked as tentative or where I am optional, so I always have to double check my calendar.