Feedback by UserVoice

Bugs - let's squash them!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Fix the time zones

Please stop making the recipient choose their time zone. It is too hard to explain to executives or physicians that they need to choose their time zone from the drop down. Send the options as selected and just include a large note at the top saying these times were sent from "X" time zone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Time 7 hours off

The time shows correct on my end - PST - but it shows 7 hours later on invitees end - we are within the same organization in the same time zone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Error in Outlook

I keep getting an error while opening Findtime in Outlook. This has happened over multiple devices with the same O365 account. I'm running Outlook version 2002.

The strange thing is that Findtime is working perfectly in Outlook online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Setting the default time zone doesn't change the default time zone in the AddIn

When setting the default time zone (Berlin), the AddIn doesnt recognize the settings in Outlook and always suggests TimeZone -8. How can I resolve the issue?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the time zone problem!

you have GOT to fix the time zone problem, or at LEAST let me send an auto message to tell people to check their time zone when scheduling!

I moved to this Add-In becuase it seems more efficient than Doodle Poll, but now I am wondering!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FindTime is not Enterprise ready

In the meantime FindTime is not usable. Clicking on the link I get alway the message "Your vote cannot be displayed at the moment. Close this page and click again on the original link." in the Edge Browser window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Time zone issue for invited people

Hi everyone,
    Timezone invited people find in their FindTime notification is not the proper one.
    It is a real mess that ruins the benefit of using FindTime.
    For instance: could you please adjust FindTime so that the time zone for one invited people will be the PC Windows OS time zone?
    Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. User interface needs developing further

1. I cannot see the names of the users fully. Only a few characters of the name is displayed, which makes it hard to make out who the individuals are. This applies to the dashboard as well as the e-mail.

2. Please include a count of how many votes for each time slot, so that it is easy to see what the most popular slot is. At the moment, I have to count manually.

The Doodle interface looks much better and is more user friendly. Please take some ideas from there!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. uninstall

There doesn't seem to be anyway to uninstall FindTime, and despite anything I have tried, it just keeps showing up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Attendee voted notification email shows wrong Daylight Saving timezone

I received an email notification stating an attendee has voted. The timezone listed next to each time is CST (Central Standard Time). See the attached image. Standard Time in the US begins in November.

I also just checked; I have selected Central Time (US & Canada) in the timezone picker.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FindTIme Used Skype Instead of Teams

We set-up Teams as our default some time ago. Today I noticed a meeting booked with the old Lync/Skype URL.
    Now I don't see anywhere to ensure Teams is the Default - assuming this is a bug?
    Sometimes links are arriving to users as Plain Text as well leaving us to cancel and resend invites.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't schedule a "new meeting"

My poll is in progress, but I now see the time I want select. Hooray! I click on "New Meeting" by that time. What I expect to happen: a meeting invite sent out for that time. What happens: An error is displayed instead "Failed to schedule meeting" (please try again).

Findtime used to work great, but this new version is infuriating in its tendencies to fail to work for no apparent reason.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Firefox

When people click on the link and their default web browser is Firefox they get an error. When the copy the link and paste it in Chrome, IE, etc. it works.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Teams meeting

Disable Teams Meeting option not available in os x Outlook plugin

Appears that the check box option cannot be deselected in the outlook client.
    Looking at the code the ng-click directive disables any action by the looks of it

ng-click="officePlugin.isSkypeMeeting = !officePlugin.isSkypeMeeting"

a href="#" class="checkbox-link selected" id="online-meeting-checkbox" ng-class="{'selected' : officePlugin.isSkypeMeeting}" ng-click="officePlugin.isSkypeMeeting = !officePlugin.isSkypeMeeting"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Suggested start times for meetings 8:15, 8:45

FindTime proposes meeting times that do not start on the hour or half hour (e.g., 8:15, 8:45, 9:15 AM). Why doesn't it propose 8:00, 9:00 AM, which are more typical times to start meetings?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. FindTime migration to outlook.com is causing some serious errors.

Last week, FindTime wasn't placing blockers in my calendar, which has now been fixed. Now receivers of my find time vote but their vote isn't recorded. Today receivers of my FindTime only get a spinning wheel and then error.

I understand the migration to consolidate the feature set but could this not have been done in a targeted ring first?

The people that Im sending find time to are leadership team assistants and this just really looks bad with the biggest gate keepers. They say just use a Doodle...

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bad Request - Request Too Long

When clicking on customer FindTime request, the URL is too long

https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foutlook.office.com%2Ffindtime%2Fvote%3Fgetrequesturl%3Dhttps%253a%252f%252foutlook.office.com%253a443%252fows%252fPUID%253a10037FFE8DDD1BFC%254037a72eb7-1faf-49d3-9ddc-6b923b751bc0%252fbeta%252fOutlookMeetingPolls%252fGetPollForVotingPage%253fid%253dRgAAAACzhpDXOeVZR41coZVxj77KBwA0PmBFOqjMTLSEYwLmqsXXAAS7vzNzAAA0PmBFOqjMTLSEYwLmqsXXAATJWOlfAAAA0%2526authtoken%253deyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6ImgxZnNhMERJT3laRkhLZWlETC9PTEl3N3FtTT0iLCJ4NXQiOiJwTExVSVlnV2IyTVZ5NTNrMEY0MFJ5R3JGTmMiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.rLTuXO95-wy1yEucT6lxIopHvmAeGN0EuXFTGLHvL6gxfWiHgs0cHahRQuR79JCenmWYHGCeSTsOMgJXd-H9ETR1bXAobo5nlkBFOrl4dnhCbeQwGPxzjoC6WodhQ3i2dADc9f4vpaHx8F8t85t5vRkUm5vsOVbiZDZ8r53MXjK2ppPvoAD7v6wm0OGGMWn6KFYKtKtnrgbOiSOm0clL42FLAxa-jYOIcmfcvMcfRmGcH1wlICP80zQCScIlNLyXcJO83SIie4FD1aAXkaVtMQ0p6jgV7YkIoXE4j1HiaVWRuITKwiqzlPurKbmuvDgqQRDGT4b0sFaOSZFMnQ%26anonymous&data=02%7C01%7Cstkelle%40microsoft.com%7Ca450c32b0ce04695521e08d7e8496afd%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637233274346006975&sdata=Y0dVNH8XtiWHqNep63exmBktQNiFOidh%2FMIgCFVyxDE%3D&reserved=0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot login

I cannot login to findtime in Outlook app through our company portal login

I get a very long error message

[code]
    https://findtime.microsoft.com/Home/ManualLogin#accesstoken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJub25jZSI6IjFWSW1laEMtZm54WkxST1FOX1dqWjZlWjVtOWdpdXhpYnBZdm0yM0pkZ0kiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkN0VHVoTUptRDVNN0RMZHpEMnYyeDNRS1NSWSIsImtpZCI6IkN0VHVoTUptRDVNN0RMZHpEMnYyeDNRS1NSWSJ9.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.BEXsjI5wmN76ljOD7hYcwbZjTE24QfvVrVZnb-xafdnUYcoAeEoYvdq4M7IvEoV7dp-xxBUNj3CQbnEoBRkOsDi4lvtPqOlNLTScWIXZdBx7kJG3AasCNSDnVOjaKfv9y7hsJe5LC2aHlM4Tf4byGjPaS9KLRVZZO76a99xOK-2xGr7zcyUdxhk58sLMycU4WL45eWnSg474QicL7ceZ-D-scMApIdwfA6iktDLBDaB3OdpQWxvlQj3YG7HOSzkLOZrbw0OxxEwCO57hBlLq75B8PN6FsQ2eUTrCOq57AbItc2DGh29R4slqdPfQCgWmAeykVyT89TYfg&tokentype=Bearer&expiresin=3599&session_state=138c85d7-fcc3-4781-8288-4b09f8670e36
    [/code]

Any help welcome

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to schedule the suggested meeting Error something broke

After receiving an email notification "FindTime can't auto-schedule your meeting" and Signing In to schedule the error we encounter is something broke.

We tried all other browser and same error occured.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Page doesn't exist

"The page you were looking for doesn't exist"

A few times since the new update, I'm able to added the links to the email but when attendees try to votes they receive the attached error message.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bugs - let's squash them!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base